Monday, January 18, 2010

Here we go!

First Blog...will introduce myself a little I guess.

My name is Phil. I have started designing custom furniture and guitars in my spare time. This is all looking/sounding amazing in my head. Lets see how I do with getting it going.

Lots of the time I've got great intentions that start strong and fizzle as I jump from project to project.

I am very passionate about my work, and think this (Phantom Woodworks)maybe is what I have been waiting for.

We'll see...

So like I said. I am Phil, this will be a blog documenting the process I go through with this learning experience. As well I'm sure I will throw some tid bits about everyday life here for me and mine.


here goes nothing....

1 comment:

  1. Blogging is the coolest! Or as some people might say, much coolin'.

    ReplyDelete